Experienced Food & Beverage Evaluators
Years of perational Experience on BarStoolie Team
US States Served
Commitment To Client Success
Our mystery shoppers are a pre-vetted team of food & beverage experts.
Carefully selected and placed Evaluators are the core of our business. We do not employ just “Mystery Shoppers” Rather, we work with highly trained individuals who possess proven guest experience in the hospitality and service industry sectors. Therefore, we go through a vigorous selection process to ensure applicants meet our standards. In fact, only 30% of the evaluators that apply to work with us are ultimately selected.
Each applicant undergoes a screening process where they take an exam and complete a mock evaluation form based on their most recent dining experience. If executed successfully, the evaluator is then accepted and given assignments that fit their field of expertise.
60 percent of our trained evaluators consist of licensed private investigators, and the remaining 40 percent is comprised of food critics, chefs, journalists, professors, various other industry professionals.
Our training does not stop there. After each evaluation, evaluators receive feedback and are continually coached by our staff. All of this is done to secure the most thorough and professional feedback for your business so you can objectively monitor service improvements, operational excellence, and overall guest satisfaction.
We secure the most thorough and professional feedback for your business so you can objectively monitor service improvements, operational excellence, and overall guest satisfaction.
Interested in being an evaluator for us? For screening and requirement information, Click here